Monday, December 04, 2006

Music

I have been playing with music files today finally thinking about sending some to someone in Ohio that I wanted to send last Christmas.... procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate.

It would be easier if I just sent her a filled flash memory drive and let her make the CDs but I am not sure she is that technically sophisticated.

Huge variety I am listening to but I remain impressed with the 10 and half minute version from Kill Bill Vol. 1 of "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" by Santa Esmeralda. That was on my play list just now followed by some Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson followed by some old folk like Wimoweh. The 80's and the more recent stuff were earlier today.

Not sure why I am listening to these - she is mainly getting Latino and foreign and copies of some CDs I made for other people.

Wow, I have three versions of "Redemption Song" on my HD - Bob Marley, Wyclef Jean, and Johnny Cash and Joe Strummer.

No comments: