Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wall-E and Eve

Can two robots find happiness on a junk planet called Earth?

I am happy - I will see a lot of friends at ApolloCon and I got flash videos working again in FireFox by going through all my tools and checking all the settings to permit YouTube and then uninstalling Flash and reinstalling it.

Here is an ApolloCon gaming schedule - I will likely also add Risk 2210 and some other games like Liar's Dice on open gaming. Looks like they need more volunteers to watch the room, too.

----------------
Now playing: Art Garfunkel - Breakaway, Julia Fordham - Something Right via FoxyTunes

I also managed over the last several weeks to significantly speed up my PC by a lot of cleaning up the registry and files and getting rid of programs and unused junk.

No comments: