Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When you go back to work...

You should walk in singing this song - Men Without Hats Safety Dance.



We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine

Say, we can go where we want to, a place that they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind


Below is another one of my favorites of the 80's - a Men At Work song.



He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said,

I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.


Let's add Toto's Africa to continue with the 80's pop music tour of the world.



Its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
Theres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in africa, I bless the rains down in africa
I bless the rains down in africa, I bless the rains down in africa

No comments: